UsAgainstAlzheimer’s values the privacy of individuals who visit our website. This statement sets forth important information about how we collect and use personal information from website visitors.
Collection of Information
UsAgainstAlzheimer’s collects the following information from you:
- Mailing Lists. When you sign up to any of our mailing lists, UsAgainstAlzheimer’s collects your email address and other contact information that you provide to us. We will also collect email addresses and other contact information provided by you as part of your use of the features and functions of the website. By submitting an email address and other contact information you consent (or warrant that the owner of such email address and other contact information has expressly consented) to being placed on our mailing lists and thereby receive e-mail and other correspondence from UsAgainstAlzheimer’s, including newsletters, event advertisements, and website updates. You may remove your e-mail address from the applicable mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any e-mail from UsAgainstAlzheimer’s. Although UsAgainstAlzheimer’s will promptly remove your e-mail address from its mailing list, you may still receive any e-mails that are initiated before your e-mail address is removed from the list.
- Donor Information. If you donate to UsAgainstAlzheimer’s, we collect the contact and any other information provided by you that is necessary for us to receive and manage your donation. UsAgainstAlzheimer’s uses third party providers for the purpose of collecting donations online. If you provide your donation using one of our third-party providers, they will provide us with access to all of the information provided by you. We may use information that you provide as part of your donation to deliver to you information about our organization (including enrolling you in any of our mailing lists).
- Logfiles and other website tracking information. As part of your use of the website UsAgainstAlzheimer’s collects non-personally identifiable information about you through your IP address, computer settings or most-recently visited URL.
- Other collections. From time to time, we may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself.
- Google Analytics. Our website uses Google Analytics and its display advertising features, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and web page usage. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising you may do so by using the Ads Preferences Manager. There is also a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on that you can download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Children and Privacy
UsAgainstAlzheimer’s does not knowingly collect information from or about children age 13 and under.
Our site contains links to other Internet websites, and UsAgainstAlzheimer’s is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
Changes to Policy
To unsubscribe from any UsAgainstAlzheimer’s electronic newsletter, please send an email request to email@example.com and type the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Any questions regarding this statement should be directed to our site coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.